Quick dinner idea!
- 1 package kielbasa, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 med white onion, finely sliced
- 3-4 red potatoes, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 can low sodium beef broth
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 2 cups chopped broccoli rabe
- 1 cup rice
- Prepare rice according to packaging instructions.
- Place the remaining ingredients (exccept for the broccoli) in a covered skillet.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Add broccoli rabe about 5 minutes before finishing.
- Serve with a scoop of rice.