Serves 2-4 people.
- 6 thinly sliced chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 6 tbsp. salsa
- 3 tbsp. chopped corn
- 6 tbsp. bread crumbs
- cooking spray
- 1 green onion, minced
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spread 1 tbsp. cream cheese, 1 tbsp. salsa, 1/2 tbsp. corn, and a dash of green onion over the tops of each chicken filet.
- Starting with the narrow end of the filet, roll up tightly and prick with toothpick.
- Roll exterior through bread crumbs.
- Spray a baking sheet with oil and coat the crumbed rolls with a bit of oil as well.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.