Like the original version with a little kick! I like to make one spicy batch and one original and alternate!
- 3 pounds raw peanuts, in shells
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapeno peppers, with liquid
- water to fill the pot
- large pot for boiling
- Place peanuts in a slow cooker or large pot.
- Sprinkle with dry ingredients.
- Cover with water.
- Stir in sliced jalapeno peppers.
- Cover the slow cooker or pot, and cook the peanuts until peanuts float to the top of the water.
- Should take a few hours.
- Sample before serving.