An exotic dinner for four, under 10 dollars!
- Approx. 20 medium sized shrimp, cleaned and de-veined
- 2 cloves mince garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- cilantro peanut pesto sauce (link) pre-made
- pasta of your choice (try bow tie or penne)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in the pan, over medium heat.
- Add shrimp, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Flip shrimp after approx. 2-3 minutes.
- Add red pepper.
- Continue heat for 2 more minutes.
- Toss with pasta and pesto.
- Plate and serve!