An exotic dinner for four, under 10 dollars!
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- cilantro peanut pesto sauce (link) pre made
- pasta of your choice (try bow tie or penne)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in the pan, over medium heat.
- Add chicken, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Flip chicken after approx. 2-3 minutes.
- Add red pepper.
- Continue heat until chicken is cooked through.
- Toss with pasta and pesto.
- Plate and serve!