Wondering what to do with that leftover turkey? Thanksgiving leftovers! Here’s a simple soup recipe that will show you how to do just that!
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with onions and garlic
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. pepper.
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 cups cooked turkey, chopped
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- Combine broth, tomatoes, and spices in a medium pot.
- Heat over medium.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add cooked turkey meat.
- Toss in spices.
- Cover and reduce to low.
- Continue cooking for 20-30 minutes.