Chewy white chocolate chip cookies with raisins!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water.
- Add to batter along with salt.
- Stir in flour, raisins and chocolate chips.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the 350F preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.