Flakey, melty, bacon brie goodness! Serve this with crackers and green
- 3-5 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed and unrolled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 12-16 oz brie cheese of your choice
- 1 tsp. parsley
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Slice Brie in half horizontally and layer with bacon and the parsley in between the slices of brie.
- Brush pastry edges with egg wash, pull up sides to enclose.
- Place seam side down on ungreased baking sheet. If desired, decorate top with pastry scraps.
- Brush again with the egg wash.
- Bake for 20 minutes.