Beware! These little sweat treats are super addictive.
Cinnamon Candied Almonds
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups roasted (unsalted) almonds
- 1 cup sugar (granulated)
- 1½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. butter
- parchment paper
- Toast almonds in a thick sauce pan over medium-low heat.
- Add butter.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together and pour over the almonds.
- Stir constantly until the sugar has dissolved and coats the almonds.
- Remove the almonds and place on parchment paper to cool.
- Make sure to separate them before they have a chance to dry.