cheesey chips with beans and jalapenos! Muy delicioso!
Nachos [big fat nacho platter]
Recipe type: Appetizer
- one bag of tortilla chips
- 3 cups shredded cheddar and jack cheese blend
- ¼ cup chopped jalepenos
- 1 small green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 can refried beans
- salsa and sour cream on the side
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Grab an oven safe serving dish.
- Place on layer of chips, peppers, jalapenos, spoonfuls of beans (half of the can) and cheese.
- place another layer of chips, beans, peppers, jalapenos and cheese.
- Place in the oven.
- Bake for up to 10 minutes.
- Top with a bit of salsa and sour cream.