Super simple quiche recipe. All you have to do is combine the ingredients in a bowl, toss in a pie crust and bake!
Quiche [ham and cheese]
- 2 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 frozen pie crust/tin
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 package chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham or bacon
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- In a large bowl, beat together milk, eggs, butter and parmesan cheese.
- Stir in spinach, ham and Cheddar cheese.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until eggs are set and crust is golden!