Quick and easy chicken recipe with a real kick! Makes 4 pita sandwiches.
- 4 pita pockets
- 2 chicken breast, stripped
- 4 cups lettuce of your choice, I used romaine
- 1 hot pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- cheese of your choice, I used provolone
- salt and pepper to taste
- Italian salad dressing, optional
- Saute the garlic, onion and chopped chicken in a pan over medium heat, stirring occasionally until cooked through.
- Toast the pita bread.
- Tear off the top to each.
- Stuff with chicken mixture, cheese, lettuce.
- Drizzle a little salad dressing inside.