What to do with leftover chicken tikka masala!
Leftover Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe Idea
Recipe type: Entree, Dinner,
I had approx. 2 cups of chicken tikka masala leftovers from a fabulous Indian restaurant downtown. I decided to try something a bit different for lunch. I made some homemade french fries or "chips", heated up those yummy leftovers and poured it over the crispy fries. We loved it!
- 2 cups chicken tikka masala (leftovers or fresh, whatever!)
- french fries or chips for two ( I used two potatoes cut into strips and deep fried)
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Prepare the fries.
- Reheat the chicken tikka masala.
- Top the french fries with the masala mixture.
- Garnish with parsley.
I sampled leftover chicken tikka masala with corn tortilla chips. Indian Nachos if you will! So good!