Crispy Thai spring rolls with ground chicken, garlic and lemon grass. Simple!
Lemongrass Spring Rolls
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 1 cup fresh lemon grass, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 package spring roll wrappers
- veggie or peanut oil for frying
- Preheat the oil to medium high.
- Mix the chicken, lemon grass, garlic, and salt.
- Arrange the spring roll wrappers on a flat surface.
- Spoon approx. 1 heaping tbsp. of chicken mixture (or enough to fill the spring roll without over stuffing.)
- Fold in the ends and then tightly roll up.
- Drop the spring rolls in the hot oil in batches of 5 or 6 at a time.
- The wrappers will turn crispy and golden in color.
- The inside should be cooked through.
- Test the spring roll by cutting one in half.
Serve with soy sauce.