Bring a bit of New England to your table with these tasty stuffed clams! Serves 4-6 People!
Stuffed Little Neck Clams
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 16 Little Neck clams
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Scrub the clams under cold running water.
- Shuck the clams and transfer the clam meat to a cutting board.
- Scrub the shells and set aside.
- Chop the clams and mix with the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, garlic and butter.
- Spoon mixture into clam shells, overfilling them a bit.
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Arrange filled shells on baking sheet and transfer to oven where you'll bake for 15 minutes or so.