Sometimes you just need a piece of warm chocolate cake…
90 Second Cake!
- 1 tbsp. Nutella
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1 heaping tbsp. all purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cocoa powder
- a dash of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Whisk well.
- Grease a couple of ramekins or a microwavable bowl.
- Transfer the cake batter to the dish/es.
- Microwave for 45 seconds.
- Check and prick with a toothpick.
- Microwave for 15 second increments going forward until cake is cooked to your liking.
Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve!