In honor of my first nephew, I’m posting this baby’s recipe! He won’t be eating this type of thing until age 4-6 months!
- 2 cups water
- 4-5 apples, peeled and cored
- You can use any type of apple or a mixture of different apples!
- Dice the apples into chunks.
- Combine apples and water in large saucepan and bring to a gentle boil.
- Lower heat, simmer, and stir occasionally until "sauce" like consistency is achieved. Make sure to check on the water level. You don't want it to go dry.
- Mash, strain and puree the resulting "sauce" as needed - May be frozen in ice cube trays for baby food cubes.