This is one of those happy-accident types of recipes! I had one kielbasa link and a few potatoes, so I just threw it together. Success!
- 1 Kielbasa link, sliced ½ inch thick at an angle
- 2-3 potatoes, cubed
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Fry up the potatoes until they are done and nicely crisped on all sides.
- Next up, the kielbasa...brown both sides of the kielbasa pieces until crisp and golden.
- Saute the green pepper for 2 minutes.
- Combine the three ingredients.
- Dash with salt and pepper and serve.