This yummy Korean beef recipe works best if marinated over night.
Korean Beef Bul Gogi
Recipe type: Main, Beef
- 2 lbs. beef, cut into 1 inch thick slices
- one bunch scallions, chopped
- ⅓ cup soy sauce (lite soy sauce)
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Combine the soy, oil, garlic, and sugar in a bowl.
- Place beef in mixture and cover with plastic wrap. Marinate over night or for at least an hour.
- When marinaded beef is ready, preheat the grill pan to medium-high.
- Grill the beef until done. It should have a crispy texture.
- In a fry pan, add a little veggie oil, the onion and 2 green peppers, chopped (a dash of salt, optional).
- Fry until veggies are done.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds while the pan is still hot.
- Combine with the cooked beef and serve over rice.