Chewy deliciousness! Yum, this gnocchi recipe takes just minutes and it’s 5 ingredients or less!
Simple Gnocci with Fresh Mozzarella
Recipe type: Entree, Pasta, Vegetarian
Gnocchi for 2-3 people!
- 1 garlic glove, minced
- 8 oz. tomato sauce
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 lb. gnocchi
- dash of salt and dried basil
- Boil the the gnocchi according to packaging instructions.
- In a separate sauce pan, heat the garlic and tomato sauce with a dash of salt and basil (to your preference). Heat for 5 minutes on low.
- Strain the gnocchi, mix with the sauce, and stir in the cheese balls.
- You may want to chop the cheese into smaller portions.
- The hot pasta and sauce will heat and start to melt the cheese.
- Serve immediately.