Grilled beef with Mexican flavors!
Carne Asada Tacos
Recipe type: Mexican, Main, Entree
Super simple carne asada/ grilled beef tacos!
- 1 skirt steak
- ¼ cup veggie oil
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- 1 Serrano chillies, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. Mexican oregano
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin seed
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- black pepper to taste
- Serve on top of warm corn tortillas.
- Optional toppings:
- lettuce, cheese, chopped onion, salsa...
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir with a spoon.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill the steak until cooked to your liking.
- Chop the beef.
- Warm the tortillas, add toppings, and serve!