Simple cream cheese pasta sauce. Cook up the pasta, strain and add the ingredients. I was a nanny years ago in Los Angeles and the little girls that I cared for LOVED this pasta sauce…and they were pretty picky eaters.
Cream Cheese Pasta Sauce (kids love this)
Author: Meredith Fuller
Recipe type: Pasta Sauce
I was a nanny years ago in Los Angeles and the little girls that I cared for LOVED this pasta sauce...and they were pretty picky eaters.
- 8 oz. cream cheese tub (I used whipped cream cheese)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 lb. pasta of your choice
- ½ tsp. paprika powder
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2-3 tbsp. hot pasta water
- Prepare the pasta according to the packaging instructions.
- Strain pasta, but reserve about 3 tbsp. pasta water.
- Spoon in the cream cheese and chopped green onion and pasta water.
- Stir until the cream cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, paprika and pepper.
- Stir until blended.