“The perfect backyard barbecue beverage,” says acoupleinthekitchen.us, creator of this cocktail. We’d have to agree!
- 2 cups watermelon, chopped finely
- 1 tablespoon boxwood basil leaves (regular basil will work fine)
- 1 cup Onyx Moonshine
- Mix all ingredients in a large pitcher and set aside for an hour, stirring a couple of times to blend.
- Strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve into six rocks glasses filled with ice.
- To serve additional drinks, simply add moonshine to pitcher, stir, sieve and pour. Drink responsibly.