Thank you to our Featured Foodies at duodishes.com for this amazing, innovative way to serve jello shots! So much more practical (and much better presented) than a little cup.
- 3 medium oranges, halved and slices removed
- 6 ounces orange Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup vodka
- Set orange halves tightly in a container just big enough to fit all six.
- Whisk together Jello, water, juice and vodka until combined.
- Pour into orange halves and carefully transfer the container to the fridge. Let set at least four hours or overnight.
- Slice into thirds or fourths and serve.