Whip up this delicious version of the holiday cheese ball brought to you by our friends at Teeny Tiny Kitchen up in Vermont!
- 1 8-oz. brick of light cream cheese or neufchatel, at room temperature
- ½ cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup of crumbled blue cheese
- 2 chopped scallions
- 2 tsps. of worcestershire sauce
- Parsley, chopped nuts or scallion greens for garnish
- Combine all of the ingredients by hand or in a food processor.
- Form into 1 large ball or 2 smaller ones.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour to firm up.
- Unwrap and roll in chopped parsley, scallions or nuts.
- Use to top your favorite crackers, bread or crudite.
Brought to you by Teeny Tiny Kitchen