This recipe is super simple and versatile. Tasty little crab cake alternative!
- Use 1 egg to 1 pound of baby shrimp
- Use 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs to 1 pound of baby shrimp
- Ginger, garlic and hot pepper paste (make your own)
- Green onions, thinly sliced
- Salt to taste
- Rinse, drain well and pat dry shrimp.
- Pulse together the shrimp and ginger-garlic-pepper paste to a coarse texture.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well to incorporate.
- Use your desired frying method...just make sure they're cooked through!