Don’t let it intimidate, this 5 ingredient delight is quite simple to prepare!
- 2 envelopes (1/2 ounce total) unflavored gelatin
- ½ cup Meyer (or regular) lemon juice, divided
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ cups lemon seltzer
- 4-5 cups frozen blueberries
- Pour ¼ cup of lemon juice into a medium bowl and sprinkle the gelatin in it.
- In a small saucepan, heat the remaining ¼ cup lemon juice and sugar over low heat, just until sugar is dissolved. Stir lemon/sugar mixture into lemon/gelatin mixture, then slowly add the seltzer (it will foam/fizz up).
- Pour the blueberries into a loaf pan and pour the gelatin mixture over them so they are completely covered. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until completely set, preferably overnight.
- To serve, rest the bottom of the pan in a sink of hot water to loosen the terrine, then carefully turn it upside down over a serving platter and slice it. Serve with whipped cream if desired.
Brought to you by: A Couple in the Kitchen