Crispy Thai spring rolls with ground chicken, garlic and lemon grass. Simple! see recipe
An assortment of spices brought together for the sake of deep fried chicken wings! see recipe
Street tacos (like the ones crafted out front of the Staples Center in Los Angeles) are made from simple fresh ingredients. see recipe
I’m Peruvian food-obsessed! This is a super simple chicken dish with french fries! Yum. see recipe
“About five minutes of hands-on work and 45 minutes in the oven is all it takes to make this elegant-looking, herbacious, tasty meal.” Recipe by Featured Foodie “A Couple in the Kitchen”. see recipe
Oh my goodness, these meatballs are super simple and ready in 30 minutes! Great appetizer, pasta topper, or even sandwich! see recipe
How to make turkey sausage patties from scratch! Yummy breakfast sausage recipe, good replacement for meatballs too! see recipe
Quick and easy chicken recipe with a real kick! Makes 4 pita sandwiches. see recipe
super moist chicken recipe! The bacon is wrapped around during cooking and removed in the final steps. see recipe
Flavorful French salad with loads of fresh ingredients. Also works as a Nicoise Platter if you skip mixing steps. see recipe
Chicken Marsala is so full of flavors and a great way to jazz up a chicken breast! see recipe
our take on chicken cordon bleu transformed into a phenomenal sandwich recipe. see recipe
- 2 cups dry pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups croutons, crushed
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. water
- 6 slices of smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 6 Swiss cheese slices, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. honey mustard dressing
- Wash and pat dry chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken; set aside.
- Combine seasoned crouton crumbs and parmesan cheese in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Whisk together egg whites and water in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg white mixture, and drain.
- Place 1 breast half in bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Remove and transfer to a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, and repeat with remaining chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Top each breast half with 2 ham slices and 2 cheese slices.
- Prepare pasta according to packaging instructions.
- Bake chicken for 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Drain pasta.
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Toss with pasta, olive oil and honey mustard dressing.
- Serve with a veggie of your choice!
Easy chicken cordon bleu recipe that’s ready in under an hour! see recipe
Homemade turkey pot pie! This a great recipe for using up those turkey leftovers. see recipe
Feel like switching things up a bit! Try this tasty tuna twist! Pesto, meet Tuna, Tuna, meet Pesto. Makes 4 sandwiches. see recipe
1 dish dinner! You can make this a day or two in advance if you have a busy schedule! see recipe
Wondering what to do with that leftover turkey? Thanksgiving leftovers! Here’s a simple soup recipe that will show you how to do just that!