Because “no one wants to bake lasagna in the oven in the middle of the summer”. What a terrific idea, thanks to realmomkitchen.com! see recipe
With the weather warming up, we felt like having a refreshing pasta salad to accompany our grilled pork chops. see recipe
We just moved into our first house, and our next door neighbors brought us fresh squash from their garden… see recipe
What a great way to make a homemade mac n cheese, if you’ve got the patience! Thanks to Laura with realmomkitchen.com for this recipe. see recipe
This simple sauce works well for a pasta dish but would be great as a bread dip too! Thanks goes to our Featured Foodie, Jenny, with savourthesensesblog.com for this one! see recipe
Here’s a great dinner idea for this time of year, thanks to our Featured Foodies at acoupleinthekitchen.us! see recipe
We’re very excited to introduce our new Featured Foodie, Cynthia, with Tasteslikehome.org. She has a collection of amazing preparations, including this super fresh, simple, versatile sauce. see recipe
Had some extra tomatoes lying around, so we whipped this together. Delish!
How to make a simple chicken chow/lo mein dish at home! Better than take-out and lower sodium! see recipe
Spring is in the air! Time to get back to the farmer’s market and pick up some local produce! see recipe
This delicious Asian recipe comes from our friends at A Couple in the Kitchen. It’s a great alternative to ordering takeout and is super simple!
Simple cream cheese pasta sauce. Cook up the pasta, strain and add the ingredients. see recipe
Here’s a super simple alfredo sauce recipe! Great for white pizza too! see recipe
I was recently at NYC Eataly with my hubby and we picked up a couple of bags of this really cool pasta that we’d never seen before. see recipe
Shared by our Featured Foodies at Duo Dishes, this seasonal pasta salad will brighten up your holiday dinner table in a fun, not so traditional way! see recipe
Chewy deliciousness! Yum, this gnocchi recipe takes just minutes and it’s 5 ingredients or less! see recipe
Super simple bell shaped pasta recipe with artichokes and goat cheese. see recipe
I know, I know…Duck pasta might be a bit much for some of our readers, but give it a try some time! A little duck goes a long way with flavor.
I had an extra package of ground chicken that needed to be used, so I put together a quick and simple chicken meatball recipe! see recipe
Super rich and creamy lobster macaroni and cheese. Try this recipe for personal portion side dish! see recipe
Try something new for dinner with this simple spaetzle recipe! We’ll show you how to make spaetzle from scratch! see recipe
A simple sauce to make for any occasion! You’ll use this recipe for many years to come! see recipe
- 2 cups dry pasta
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups croutons, crushed
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. water
- 6 slices of smoked ham, thinly sliced
- 6 Swiss cheese slices, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp. honey mustard dressing
- Wash and pat dry chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over chicken; set aside.
- Combine seasoned crouton crumbs and parmesan cheese in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- Whisk together egg whites and water in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in egg white mixture, and drain.
- Place 1 breast half in bag; seal and shake to coat.
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Remove and transfer to a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined baking sheet, and repeat with remaining chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Top each breast half with 2 ham slices and 2 cheese slices.
- Prepare pasta according to packaging instructions.
- Bake chicken for 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
- Drain pasta.
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Toss with pasta, olive oil and honey mustard dressing.
- Serve with a veggie of your choice!
Store bought gnocchi with a simple rose sauce. Definitely not low cal, but it can be ready in minutes! see recipe
This will feed a family of 5! Delicious pasta recipe with cream sauce.