Thanks to our newest Featured Foodie, Real Mom Kitchen, we have this sandwich recipe just in time for the big game! see recipe
Simple one pot chili recipe. Serve with fresh rolls or tortilla chips for dipping. see recipe
Yummy sandwich topping, over rice, or addition to a salad. see recipe
Prime rib lover? This will make your mouth water! So simple to make. Great party recipe.
Slow cooker recipe, perfect fall or winter recipe! Toss it in the slow cooker for a few hours on medium, or all day on low.
- 1 lb. beef, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can water
- 1 small can tomato paste
- Depending on how quickly you’d like the stew ready, set to preferred temp.
- Add meat and give it a good sear.
- Toss all remaining ingredients in the slow cooker and stir well.
- Serve over noodles, rice or with a big chunk of fresh bread!
Shepherd’s Pie is super easy to make, especially if you have leftover mashed potatoes! You’ll want to use a 2 quart casserole or Pyrex dish. Serves 4.