Crunchy, spicy, chicken-delicious! see recipe
Spicy, creamy, crispy jalapeno goodness! see recipe
Deep Fried Ice Cream
How to make simple deep fried ice cream dessert. see recipe
Tempura Calamari [fried squid]
Calling all calamari lovers! This calamari recipe rocks! see recipe
Whole Belly Clams [fried]
My husband is pretty much obsessed with these things. If he spots them on a menu, they’ll sure enough appear at our table. see recipe
Deep Fried Turkey [outdoors only]
Step by step instructions for deep frying a turkey. see recipe
Pork Fried Rice
This pork fried rice recipe is so simple to make and very enjoyable.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 3 small green onions, chopped
- 1 boneless pork loin , diced
- 1 crown broccoli, chopped
- 6 white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add pork, salt and pepper.
- Cook until pork is somewhat crispy.
- Add onion, broccoli, and mushrooms.
- Heat for a few minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whip eggs with a fork until whites and yolk are blended.
- Add rice to skillet with veggies. Give it a good stir.
- Pour egg mixture over skillet and fold in.
- Pour soy sauce over the skillet evenly.
Chicken Fried Rice
This chicken fried rice recipe is so simple to make and very enjoyable.
Fried basil leaves [Garnish]
How to add a little extra color and texture to your plate. Wonderful and more flavorful parsley alternative!
Buffalo Shrimp w/ Bleu Cheese Crumbles
Kick it up a notch with buffalo-style shrimp appetizer. Deep fryer recommended, however a fry pan will suffice. Serves 4! see recipe