Making sushi at home might be easier than you think! We do it all the time. Jenny at savourthesensesblog.com shares her recipe for sushi rice and a spicy tuna roll. Thanks, Jenny! see recipe
Here’s a yummy Mexican style rice side dish. Great to go with any Mexican entree. see recipe
Marshmallow rice treats with food coloring to match your favorite holiday/event! see recipe
I tried to make an authentic tasting Chile Relleno at home. Seriously, it was so delicious and made with fewer calories by eliminating the fried coating.
The hip way to make rice pudding! Serve with a dollop of fresh whipped cream. see recipe
This pork fried rice recipe is so simple to make and very enjoyable.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 3 small green onions, chopped
- 1 boneless pork loin , diced
- 1 crown broccoli, chopped
- 6 white mushrooms, quartered
- 2 tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add pork, salt and pepper.
- Cook until pork is somewhat crispy.
- Add onion, broccoli, and mushrooms.
- Heat for a few minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, whip eggs with a fork until whites and yolk are blended.
- Add rice to skillet with veggies. Give it a good stir.
- Pour egg mixture over skillet and fold in.
- Pour soy sauce over the skillet evenly.
This chicken fried rice recipe is so simple to make and very enjoyable.
Prepare rice in advance to cut down on prep time and allow rice to cool. Feel free to add other ingredients, this is just a base. Serves 4 +.
Healthy side dish to accompany grilled fish or tacos! Recipe serves 2, but can be doubled, tripled, etc.
A simple stir fry with endless possibilities. Instead of beef, use chicken or pork. Add or subtract any vegetables you want! see recipe
What a great Meatless Monday Recipe! This hearty salad is delicious and light, yet satisfying. Use what you have recipe! Serves up to 4 people.