A traditional Thai dish prepared in under 20 minutes. Thank you, DuoDishes.com! see recipe
This delicious Asian recipe comes from our friends at A Couple in the Kitchen. It’s a great alternative to ordering takeout and is super simple!
This dish is brought to you by our friends over at Teeny Tiny Kitchen, Launie and Jedd. It’s a meal that is packed full of fun flavors and will warm your soul. Check out the cute story on their blog on how they came up with this recipe. see recipe
Thai soup at it’s best! Curry, coconut, lemon grass, shrimp and tofu…Yum. see recipe
Not your typical lasagna recipe!! This one is packed with garlic, basil, shrimp and parmesan cheese! see recipe
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup mixed peppers (frozen Ok)
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 6 chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3 tsp. garlic, pressed
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined (baby shrimp work well in this recipe)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. Creole seasoning (any Cajun seasoning is good)
- 1/4 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 2 cups white rice
- Prepare rice according to packaging instructions.
- Melt butter in pot (medium/high heat).
- Add onions, garlic, peppers and cayenne pepper.
- Saute until onions are transparent, up to ten minutes.
- Stir in flour for about one minute.
- Add shrimp, stir for another minute.
- Add water and stir constantly.
- Allow it to come to a boil.
- Stir in chicken bullion cubes, salt, pepper, mushrooms and creole seasoning.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add chopped green onions.
- Serve hot with a scoop of rice on top!
Here’s a quick and easy fried shrimp recipe that goes great with a teriyaki dipping sauce. see recipe
Happy accident! Didn’t have much to work with in the fridge, but someone helped himself to a third helping, I’m just saying! Serves 4.
Buenos Dias! Fresh ceviche is a spectacular appetizer and so easy to make in advance! If you have leftover pico de gallo salsa, use here in place of tomatoes and onion. This recipe serves 4.
Kick it up a notch with buffalo-style shrimp appetizer. Deep fryer recommended, however a fry pan will suffice. Serves 4! see recipe