A traditional Thai dish prepared in under 20 minutes. Thank you, DuoDishes.com! see recipe
Spicy Shrimp with Rice Noodles
Red Curry Shrimp with Rice Noodles
This delicious Asian recipe comes from our friends at A Couple in the Kitchen. It’s a great alternative to ordering takeout and is super simple!
Cumin Coated Shrimp with a Parsley Lemon Sauce
This dish is brought to you by our friends over at Teeny Tiny Kitchen, Launie and Jedd. It’s a meal that is packed full of fun flavors and will warm your soul. Check out the cute story on their blog on how they came up with this recipe. see recipe
Beer Boiled Shrimp
Nothing says manly party appetizer like “Beer Boiled Shrimp”!
Lemon Grass Soup
Thai soup at it’s best! Curry, coconut, lemon grass, shrimp and tofu…Yum. see recipe
Slow Cooker Jambalaya
Let the slow cooker do the cooking!
Pesto Shrimp Lasagna
Not your typical lasagna recipe!! This one is packed with garlic, basil, shrimp and parmesan cheese! see recipe
Buttery shrimp and scallops with a garlic herb crust! see recipe
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup mixed peppers (frozen Ok)
- 1 cup of chopped onions
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 6 chopped green onions
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3 tsp. garlic, pressed
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 lb shrimp, deveined (baby shrimp work well in this recipe)
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. Creole seasoning (any Cajun seasoning is good)
- 1/4 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 2 cups white rice
- Prepare rice according to packaging instructions.
- Melt butter in pot (medium/high heat).
- Add onions, garlic, peppers and cayenne pepper.
- Saute until onions are transparent, up to ten minutes.
- Stir in flour for about one minute.
- Add shrimp, stir for another minute.
- Add water and stir constantly.
- Allow it to come to a boil.
- Stir in chicken bullion cubes, salt, pepper, mushrooms and creole seasoning.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add chopped green onions.
- Serve hot with a scoop of rice on top!
Panko Fried Shrimp [Japanese Style]
Here’s a quick and easy fried shrimp recipe that goes great with a teriyaki dipping sauce. see recipe
Thai Shrimp Pasta
An exotic dinner for four, under 10 dollars!
Happy accident! Didn’t have much to work with in the fridge, but someone helped himself to a third helping, I’m just saying! Serves 4.
Buenos Dias! Fresh ceviche is a spectacular appetizer and so easy to make in advance! If you have leftover pico de gallo salsa, use here in place of tomatoes and onion. This recipe serves 4.
Buffalo Shrimp w/ Bleu Cheese Crumbles
Kick it up a notch with buffalo-style shrimp appetizer. Deep fryer recommended, however a fry pan will suffice. Serves 4! see recipe
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp!
Beware of this heart-attack waiting to happen recipe! Mmm mmm good! Great for parties, barbecues, or a quick and fun appetizer. Serves 4 or more!