Do you have leftover bruschetta in the fridge or do you feel like whipping up a quick batch? Try this fantastic breakfast recipe! Eggs bruschetta has so much flavor, texture and it’s quite a beautiful dish! Serves 2.
- 2 pieces of sour dough or french bread (toasted)
- 2 eggs fried or poached (over easy, hard, whatever)
- 1 cup of leftover bruschetta tomato mixture
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- two chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp. chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove (finely minced)
- Mix tomatoes, basil, garlic, olive oil, s +p.
- Fry eggs any style.
- Optional – rub bread with garlic.
- Toast bread.
- Top each slice of toast with one fried egg.
- Spoon tomato mixture on to egg and garnish with extra basil.