Perfect weeknight dish in under 30 minutes! Serves 4.
- 1/2 cooked rotisserie chicken (grab one from your local market)
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 tbsp. freshly grated parmesan
- 1 bunch of rinsed, chopped broccoli rabe
- garlic salt to taste
- pasta of your choice
- Shred chicken into bite sized pieces and throw in heated pan with 1 tbsp. olive oil, sprinkle some garlic salt on top. Allow chicken to crisp, flipping every minute for 3 minutes.
- Bring water to boil and add pasta, cook until al dente.
- In a medium microwavable glass bowl, add broccoli rabe and fill with water. Microwave for 3 minutes depending on your miciwave temperature. Rabe should be tender, but not mushy.
- Drain broccoli and pasta, remove chicken from pan, toss with remaining olive oil, top with fresh parmesan and serve.
- Add more garlic salt if you desire.
* for a kick, add chili pepper flakes.