My dad taught me how to make this fun snack when I was a little girl! It is super simple, not so healthy, but a fun snack! Serves 4-6.
- 1/3 cup olive oil or vegetable oil (use what you have)
- 4 medium sized potatoes (washed and thinly sliced)
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium-high.
- Place potato slices in pan. Flip as soon as they become golden brown.
- Heat the other side until the potato is crisp and golden.
- Remove from oil and place on paper towels.
*Serve with your choice of dipping sauce, but ketchup certainly does the trick!