A glance at the ingredients and instructions of this ribs recipe might lead you to believe it’s too good to be true. Think again…this super simple ribs recipe produces a delicious meal.
- pork ribs, as many as you desire
- pepper to taste
- Lawry’s original seasoning salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Rinse ribs and pat dry with paper towel.
- Rub ribs evenly with your desired amount of pepper and Lawry’s salt.
- Grill ribs on medium/high heat to lock in the moisture – 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from grill and place in roasting pan or deep baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for up 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, slice, and serve as is!
serves 2 people per rack of ribs