A simple, classic, healthy and certainly delicious method for cooking fresh salmon.
- 1 pound fresh salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 cup butter, melted
- dried dill, to taste, but don’t be shy!
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder or minced garlic cloves
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking dish.
- Mix melted butter and lemon juice.
- Place salmon fillets in baking dish and spread/drizzle butter mixture on top. Sprinkle dill, salt, and pepper. Don’t be afraid to go heavy on the dill!
- Bake for 25 minutes or until salmon is cooked through and flaky.