Try this super simple five step fish fry/bake for supper! Serves 2.
- 2 fish fillets (cod, tilapia, halibut)
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs (try panko)
- 2 tbsp. egg whites
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp fresh minced garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil (spray version works great with this recipe)
- Preheat oven to 425° and place fish fillets on baking pan.
- Cover fillets with salt, pepper and minced garlic.
- Brush fillets with egg white wash.
- Sprinkle the tops of the fish with bread crumbs
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
*Garnish with fresh lemon wedges.