Try this simple and fun recipe for kids and adults alike! Serves 4 appetizers.
- 1/2 lb. raw boneless skinless chicken meat, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 cup of your favorite beer batter mix
- long wooden skewers, cut in half
- ketchup for dipping
- salt and pepper
- Set up the deep fryer.
- Prepare the batter.
- Arrange the chunks of cleaned chicken on the skewers and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Dip into batter.
- Promptly dip each battered chicken stick into hot oil and fry until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from oil and lay flat on layer of paper towels to absorb excess oil.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce or good old fashioned ketchup!