Add a little extra something-something to plain-old cauliflower and BAM! You have a special side right out of that trendy restaurant downtown! The key to making restaurant style veggie sides is al dente! Serves 4.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 small heads of cauliflower
- 2 tbsp. fresh, chopped rosemary
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Bring water to boil, and add lightly chopped cauliflower, you will want larger pieces rather than small bites.
- Boil for approx. 2-3 minutes until cauliflower is warmed, but still has a little texture AKA al dente.
- Remove veggies, and set aside in serving dish.
- In a separate sauce pan add butter, salt, pepper, and fresh rosemary.
- Heat over low-medium until melted, simmer for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Drizzle over serving dish or individual plates.