What to do with leftover chicken: Whip up this new grilled chicken chipotle quesadilla! Serves 2!
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup precooked chopped chicken
- 1 cup jack cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. chipotle aioli sauce
- 1/4 cup finely diced peppers (of your choice)
- cooking spray
- Preheat outdoor grill or indoor grill.
- Spray one side of each tortilla and flip.
- On one of the tortillas (cooking spray side down) spread sauce and then apply cheese evenly.
- Top with chicken and peppers.
- Place other tortilla (spray side up) on top and it’s ready for the grill!
- Heat on each side until tortilla is slightly crisp and grill marks are present.
- Flip carefully and repeat.