Make a parfait at home! So delish!
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups your favorite granola
- 2 cups fresh berries and/or other fruit like bananas, peaches or apples, peeled and sliced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Line up 4 parfait aka wine, or tall glasses.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of yogurt into each glass and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of granola over the top and smooth surface.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. of fruit over the top and smooth surface.
- Drip a bit of honey every other step.
- Repeat the process until glasses are filled.