How to make your own meat sauce! You’ll savor this recipe for years to come because its just so simple and flavorful!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 5 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tbsp.Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Saute onions, peppers, in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add ground beef. Stir and break apart meat with spoon.
- Brown the meat (cook through) and then drain the fat.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste.
- Add seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer covered for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over pasta!