Basil lime creme sauce can be used hot or cold, see recipe page for great ideas!
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup creme fresh or sour cream
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- 1 lime juice, squeezed
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and give it a a good blend until creamy.
- Transfer to a bowl to be covered and chilled in the fridge.
- Chill for a few hours before serving.
* Serve hot with noodles, fish, or chicken, cold with veggies as a dip or even use as a salad dressing.