Flavorful pasta dish for four!
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 3 oz of tomato paste
- 1/4 cup port wine
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- fresh basil garnish
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- pasta (any kind)
- Saute the onion in oil for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Add garlic, tomato paste, salt. wine, and basil.
- Bring sauce slowly to a boil while stirring then reduce heat to a simmer (low heat).
- Bake chicken in preheated to 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Shred chicken into bite sized pieces and stir into sauce.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.