French fries, chili, cheese, best combo ever!
- 1 bag of frozen french fries of your choice, I used skinny fries
- 1 can of chili (your choice, but I used no bean chili)
- 1 12 oz. bag of cheese (your choice, but I used shredded cheddar jack)
- Arrange fries on baking sheet and bake according to packaging instructions.
- Heat chili and set aside.
- Remove fries from oven.
- Plate them.
- Top with chili and then cheese.
- If cheese doesn’t melt from the hot chili, toss the plate in the microwave for 1 minute.