Delightful treat for any time of day, morning, noon or night!
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups lite sour cream
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease 9×13 pan.
- In large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Mix in flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sour cream.
- Spread 1/3 of batter (approx. 2 cups) in pan and sprinkle with 1/3 of filling (about 6 tbsp.). Repeat twice more.
- Bake 60 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.