Store bought gnocchi with a simple rose sauce. Definitely not low cal, but it can be ready in minutes!
- 1 package of gnocchi
- 1 can of tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 8 oz. half and half or cream (fill the tomato sauce can)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- fresh basil leaves for garnish, optional
- Boil water in a medium sized pot and cook gnocchi according to packaging instructions.
- In a separate pan, add 1 tbsp. olive oil and pressed garlic over low heat.
- Add tomato sauce and heat.
- Stir in cream.
- Stir constantly until it is a rose color.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce to low.
- Continue cooking for five minutes.
- Toss strained gnocchi with the sauce.
- Garnish with basil leaves and enjoy!