OK, this recipe might sound a bit wacky, but my younger brother, Ben lives for this samich! Not recommended for everyday consumption. Makes 1 sandwich.
- 1 cup leftover (homestyle) mac n cheese
- 1/4 cup cheese of your choice (a mix is fantastic)
- 2 large pieces of sour dough bread
- 1 tbsp. margarine
- Heat grill pan over medium.
- Heat the mac n cheese in the microwave if its cold, just to loosen and warm things up. (45 seconds)
- Spread the margarine on the exterior sides of bread.
- Pile half of the loose cheese on bread, top with mac n cheese, then the rest of the cheese.
- Top it off with the other slice of bread.
- Heat both sides until bread is nicely toasted and the cheese is melted.
- Cut in half and enjoy!